Like all good businesses Orion recognises that in the first instance it is important to pay competitive salaries to attract the right quality of staff to join the company.
However, whether you are a top billing recruitment consultant or a trainee learning your profession we recognise that it is equally as important to continually recognise, appraise and reward all of our long term and loyal staff! Otherwise, putting it quite simply, if we don’t someone else will!
Our benefits include:
- Above average basic salary
- Excellent commission schemes
- Monthly and quarterly bonus
- Holiday incentives
- 3pm finish every Friday
- Employee of the month and quarter
- Personal incentive schemes
- 25 days holiday
- Health insurance or Gym Membership (following 2 years’ service)
- Anniversary Awards
- Industry led training
- Quarterly lunch clubs
- Christmas party
- Family days out
- Childcare vouchers
- Free car parking
- Car allowance or company car (management and sales staff)
As part of our target and incentive packages we offer the chance to win a trip abroad with your fellow colleagues.
Previous incentive winners have had the chance to take an all expenses paid, mini break to Dubai, New York, Vegas, Chamonix, Austria, Cornwall and Oktoberfest.
Quarterly Lunch club
We offer the chance to win an experience to be wined and dined at a Michelin Star restaurant with other members of the Orion Team.
Our Quarterly lunch clubs are a fantastic team building experience and are a great way to celebrate a successful quarter.
Our consultants have experienced fine dining at restaurants such as Sushi Samba, Hand and Flowers, The Ivy, Gauchos, Bob Bob Ricard and Big Easy.
We have introduced a reward system in recognition of longevity of employment at Orion. The purpose of the anniversary reward system is so that we will recognise the anniversary date of you starting with us and recognise and reward you for your loyalty and commitment to the business.
- Year 1 - Bottle of champagne
- Year 2 - £50 voucher of your choice
- Year 3 - £100 voucher of your choice
- Year 4 - £250 voucher to be used at fine dining experience of your choice
- Year 5 - £500 to spend on an item of your choice
- Year 6 - 1 extra days Holiday to be taken that year
- Year 10 – 10% of your basic salary to be as an annual company pension contributions & gift up to the value of £1000
- Year 11 - 1 extra days Holiday to be taken that year
- Year 15 – Holiday voucher up to £2500 plus one week’s holiday entitlement in that year to take the holiday.
- Year 16 - 1 extra days Holiday to be taken that year
- Year 20 – Gift up to the value of £5000 and two weeks extra holiday entitlement in that year
Compared to many other recruitment agencies we have an outstanding track record of retaining our staff with our average length of service in excess of 6.5 years, hopefully you agree that we are doing some things right!