Like all good businesses Orion recognises that in the first instance it is important to pay competitive salaries to attract the right quality of staff to join the company.
However, whether you are a top billing recruitment consultant or a trainee learning your profession we recognise that it is equally as important to continually recognise, appraise and reward all of our long term and loyal staff! Otherwise, putting it quite simply, if we don’t someone else will!
Our benefits include:
- Above average basic salary
- Excellent commission schemes
- Monthly and quarterly bonus
- Holiday incentives
- 3pm finish every Friday
- Employee of the month and quarter
- Personal incentive schemes
- 25 days holiday
- Health insurance or Gym Membership (following 2 years’ service)
- Anniversary Awards
- Industry led training
- Quarterly lunch clubs
- Christmas party
- Family days out
- Childcare vouchers
- Free car parking
- Car allowance or company car (management and sales staff)
Download our PDF to find out more details about each of these benefits.
We have introduced a reward system in recognition of longevity of employment at Orion. The purpose of the anniversary reward system is so that we will recognise the anniversary date of you starting with us and recognise and reward you for your loyalty and commitment to the business.
- Year 1 - Bottle of champagne
- Year 2 - £50 voucher of your choice
- Year 3 - £100 voucher of your choice
- Year 4 - £250 voucher to be used at fine dining experience of your choice
- Year 5 - £500 to spend on an item of your choice
- Year 10 – 10% of your basic salary to be as an annual company pension contributions & gift up to the value of £1000
- Year 15 – Holiday voucher up to £2500 plus one week’s holiday entitlement in that year to take the holiday.
- Year 20 – Gift up to the value of £5000 and two weeks extra holiday entitlement in that year
Compared to many other recruitment agencies we have an outstanding track record of retaining our staff with our average length of service in excess of 6.5 years, hopefully you agree that we are doing some things right!