Behind every successful organisation is a backbone of professional support staff that are instrumental in the control and direction of operational activities. Our focus as a division is the supply of industry professionals within the Building Services, Local Authority, Housing Association, Professional Services and Estate Management sectors for either Permanent or Contract assignments.
Orion Electrotech has been providing professional and technical people to the Facilities Management industry for more than 12 years and during this time we have built up a clear understanding of the industry and the specialisations and mind set needed to operate in this environment with its rigorous paperwork trails and security clearance requirements.
Our Competitive Edge
Companies are continually looking for a competitive edge to keep them at the forefront of their specific discipline. Our biggest edge is our industry knowledge developed through our firm belief in market specialisation. A number of our consultants have previously worked within the facilities management industry and we are therefore able to screen even the most complex of disciplines to an extremely high level. This ensures that we only need to submit a minimum of CV’s to successfully fill a requirement saving both time and money for our clients. Our goal is to achieve a 3:1 ratio of CV’s to placement, which, in a number of cases, we have driven down to almost a 1:1 ratio.
Our approach to this business and our group businesses is one of partnership. We believe that both parties can gain more out of a relationship if both sides are working in partnership towards a common goal rather than that of one side merely supplying to the other.
Our Range of Services
Within the Facilities Management marketplace we are able to offer a comprehensive range of resourcing solutions to meet the unique and individual requirements of clients who range from large Blue Chip organisations to SME's. Our ongoing professionalism and dedication to the Facilities Management market has resulted in over 80% of our business being repeat business. Both clients and candidates respect our honesty and committment but more importantly our ability to listen, learn and deliver the right solution.
- Contractor and Consultancy Services: The supply of contract labour on either hourly or day rate charges for fixed duration timescales.
- Permanent Search and Selection: Database Searches and Target Advertising.
- Managed Agency: Reducing the number of agency contacts to one point allowing consistent quality control, process ownership and accurate management reporting.
- Campaign Management: Taking complete responsibility for a number of vacancies, handling all advertising, advertising responses and even the first interview process.
Construction Skill Sets We Recruit
- Building Surveyors, Quantity Surveyors, Condition Surveyors, Building Services Engineers,
- Design Engineers, CAD Operators, Architectural Technicians, Maintenance Managers,
- Asset Register Compilation Clerk of Works, Site Managers.
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Technicians, HVAC Technicians, Air Conditioning Engineers,
- Maintenance Electricians,Maintenance Fitters, Refrigeration Engineers, Combustion Engineers,
- Control Engineers, Installation Engineers.
Local Authority/Housing Association
- Building Surveyors, Architects, Building Control Surveyors, Design Engineers,
- Project Engineers, CAD Operators, Maintenance Surveyors, Gas Inspectors,
- CDM Planning Supervisors, Maintenance Technicians, Civil Engineers.
For further information please contact our Aylesbury office