The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003, were introduced to "govern the conduct of the private recruitment industry and establish a framework of minimum standards that clients, both work seekers and hirers, are entitled to expect". As of Sunday 8th May 2016, changes to the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (the ‘Conduct Regulations’) came into force.
What has changed with the Conduct Regulations?
The Conduct Regulation changes are:
- Regulations 9, 11 and 17 have been removed
- Regulation 23 has been amended
- Regulation 27A has been amended
- Schedule 4 has been amended
- Schedule 5 has been amended
- Schedule 6 has been removed
To review the full changes within the Conduct Regulations, please click the link below:-