Medical Devices & Life Science
From innovation to industrialisation – Our specialist team focus on all aspects of the full product lifecycle of transformative drugs and devicesRegister your vacancy
The Medical Device & Life Science sectors are exciting, rapidly growing industries that are providing large scale economic growth for the UK. The major drivers for the growth right now include healthcare expenditure, technological development and advances, aging population, and chronic diseases.
These emerging trends are having a direct impact on the dynamics of the industry, such as the changing medical technology landscape, software as a differentiator in medical devices and the design and manufacture of portable and smaller devices.
- Temporary to permanent
- Retained Search
- Recruitment Outsourcing (RPO)
Medical Devices & Life Science Knowledge
Covering the UK, we work across a range of Medical Device & Life Science markets including Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals, Biomedical Technologies, Life Systems Technologies and a wide array of Medical Devices.
With the development and progression of technologies and approaches, there is an ever-growing need not only for a deep understanding of legacy, existing, and future disciplines, but also for talent that will bridge the gap between them with enthusiastic and out-of-the-box ideas and acuity.
From innovation to industrialisation, our specialist team provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions covering all aspects of a Medical Device or Drug Development Lifecycle, allowing clients to realise product potential and candidates to exceed career aspirations.Why Choose Us
The personal and consultative approach from Ross and his team at Orion has proved to be essential in securing market leading candidates for our “not so easy to recruit into” industry. Time is taken to understand and recalibrate when necessary to ensure a consistent flow of quality candidates in a very competitive market.
Global Medical Device Client
Key focus areas
- Research & Concept Generation
- Full Development Lifecycle
- Proof of concept / Feasibility
- Product Simulation & Analysis:
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Material Science
- Project Lifecyle Management & Industrialisation
- Manufacturing, Production & Process Engineering
- Continuous Improvement / LEAN / Six Sigma
- Tooling, Moulding & Process Scale up
- Automation, Robotics, Controls & Instrumentation
- Quality, Validation & Qualification
- Project Engineering & Management
- Commissioning, Service & Maintenance
- Quality Assurance & Quality Control
- Regulatory Affairs
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- QMS Implementation & Auditing
- Production Assembly (Mechanical, Electrical & Electronic)
- Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing (GMP)
- Quality Control & Inspection
- Maintenance & Field Service
- Material & Demand Planning
- Supply Chain & Procurement
- Senior Management
- Associate Director
- Executive Director
- Vice President / VP
- Managing Director / President
Your Specialist Team
Armed with a dedicated and specialist team of Life Science and Medical Device experts, Orion Electrotech offers support for both contract and permanent recruitment across the core focusses within the Life Science and Medical Device Industry.