£ 55000.00 per annum
We are a market leading Medical Device Manufacturer and due to our exceptional continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Customer Advocacy Quality Engineer to join our team.
As our new Senior Customer Advocacy Quality Engineer, you will present and translate customer experiences within the organisation, including working closely with Sales/Marketing, Manufacturing/Operations, and Engineering/R&D.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Manage the process of investigating and closing of international customer complaints, including the identification of root causes and contributing factors wherever possible.
- Lead a team of technical associates who are performing product investigations on infusion devices in our dedicated engineering lab.
- Review complaint investigation outcomes and customer letters to ensure adequate customer-facing content.
- Recommend corrective and/or preventative action(s) related to customer complaint issues and co-ordinate actions with the relevant functions that can take actions further.
- Assess complaint investigation results to determine change in reportability of the incident to Regulatory and or competent authorities and work with Regulatory Compliance to ensure timely communication for reporting.
Experience, skills and/or knowledge required:
- Proven experience of Customer Complaint Investigation, Review and Management.
- In depth experience of working within Quality Assurance/Regulatory Affairs/Compliance within the Medical Device Sector.
- Strong experience of CAPA in relation to customer complaints
- Knowledge / experience with Quality System performance and Post Market Quality.
- Digital literacy in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel; working knowledge of TrackWise complaints handling software would be an advantage.
If you have the skills and experience required to be successful in this role, please apply now or contact Kris Holmes