£ 35000.00 per annum
My Client is an engineering manufacture seeing an experience Inventory Controller due to continued growth, the successful Inventory Controller will manage the company inventory across all sites, performing investigations, managing obsolescence and ensuring adherence to stock control measures.
Main duties for the Inventory Controller will be:
- Take ownership of the overall accuracy of the inventory held on the system
- Perform regular cycle counts, with a view to have cycle counted 100% of the warehouse throughout a financial year
- Manage the inventory, ensuring that material held on site is current by reviewing obsolete and slow moving materials
- Investigate stock discrepancies that arise, and provide feedback to the business
- Create containments, and preventive actions to further better the control of material around the business
- Input into the way in which materials are controlled within the SAP system, defining the correct process
- Provide regular reports to management and finance as required
- Chair a weekly stock committee meeting to provide an overview of weekly stock activities, and a monthly report for Senior Management review
- Assist stores in daily activities if required
Experience and skills needed to be the successful Inventory Controller:
- Relevant experience working in a logistics/inventory role and/or relevant qualifications
- Experience of working in a high pressured, fast paced manufacturing environment
- Strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of MRP/ERP systems
- Good eye for detail
- Eligible for UK Security Clearance to minimum SC ('Secret') level.
- Customer focussed - displays pro-active approach to meeting both internal and external customer needs.
- Results-focussed - strong desire to achieve results and works hard to reach goals and targets. Seeks to achieve results which enhance business success.
- Professional - takes career seriously and considers the business dimensions of decisions carefully. Intellectually and analytically rigorous; displays high competence in chosen field and is trusted by the business to “do the right thing”.
To find out more on the role APPLY NOW! or submit your CV to [email protected]
Due to a high level of applications we are receiving, if you do not hear back within 5 working days, we thank you for your application but you have not be successful at this time
More jobs like this