£ 45000.00 per annum
Orion Recruitment have an exclusive partnership with Leading Automation and Machinery company, 3P innovation Ltd, Based in Warwick.
3P Innovation were founded 15 years ago by a group of like-minded engineers with a passion for developing high precision, high performance machinery for the Medical, Pharmaceutical, FMCG and confectionery industries. Although the company has not been around for long, they have around 75 engineers on site and have already become the go to OEM for Blue-Chip Pharma and medical device companies looking for innovative solutions.
Even with a 40% increase in head count and a 100% increase in turnover over the last few years there is still an extremely strong order book ahead of them, there is still an appetite to continue growing and their current requirements mean there is an opportunity for a senior electrical engineer to join their team.
Ideally you will have completed an Electrical / Electronic Engineering degree, or have an interest in Electrical Design, Circuit Diagrams and Schematics with a keen interest in automation and / or engineering generally.
Individuals who have a genuine passion for engineering and problem solving tend to fit in well at 3P, below are a few areas of experience required to fulfil the role.
- Experience in design of special-purpose machines.
- Design of electrical panels and on-machine wiring.
- AutoCAD Electrical design system or equivalent.
- Understanding of the requirements of the following European Directives:
- Low Voltage
- Awareness of Safety systems (E-stops and guarding)
- Coding of PLC's and HMI's for Low-level machine control, programming in PLC ladder-logic, structured text or 'C'
- Control of Servo drives and inverter AC drives
- HMIs and screen design software.
Whilst the ideal, is to secure a senior level engineer with 5-10 years of experience, candidates who have less experience, but the right attitude will be considered.
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a role with one of the most exciting automation businesses in the midlands. Click “apply now” to discuss the role further!