£ 50000.00 per annum
A leading process engineering company based in the North West are looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to take the lead on a range of exciting projects.
Due to unprecedented growth, an additional seat has become available for an experienced electrical engineer to take ownership of a range of projects within the food, beverage and other sectors. You will be working on the entire project life cycle of engineering instrumentation and process plant.
- Working on engineering specifications for control panels
- Specifying instrumentation requirements
- Manage control panel manufacture
- Design of electrical loop diagrams
- Approve, configure and commission of instruments
- Ensure all electrical criterias are met from concept through to handover
The must haves:
- Must have a good understanding of the food and beverage
- Previous experience with hazardous areas and ATEX
- A good understanding of control systems
- Ability to design and specify using Profinet, Profibus DP, Profibus PA
This is a great role with huge opportunity for future growth. The automation and process sector within engineering is continuing to grow.
More jobs like this