£ 44000.00 per annum
Mechanical Design Engineer - Uxbridge
An award-winning Design & Manufacturing organisation with over 60 years industry experience who are highly regarded within the market for their engineering prowess. They specialise in living saving equipment as well as the tooling and support systems to complement.
They are an engineering heavy business, who get to the nitty gritty of engineering and like their engineers to have endorsed the engineering principles they have learnt into their work. Allowing their Designers to see all aspects of their product line and product offering, you will not be restricted in having the opportunity to learn, grow and see your work come to life.
DISCLAIMER: Due to the nature of their business, successful candidate will need to satisfy basic level SC security clearance. When applying please be mindful of this.
The Role & Responsibilities.
- Producing design concepts in line with customer requirements.
- Working with leadership team to understand and translate customer requirements.
- Product 3D models, detailed and assembly engineering drawings.
- Conduct hand calculations & other software tools to carry out performance/structural calcs.
- Develop and maintain cost/mass models for products.
What our client is looking for?
- Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering Degree (2:1 min).
- 5 years in full life cycle design position.
- Employed engineering principles to your day-to-day work and conducted hand calcs.
- Use of GD&T in your work.
Package (based on experience).
£35,000 to £45,000 per annum, plus superb benefits package.
If your interested in working for a world class engineering operation and are just an engineering purist, apply within or contact James Ewart at Orion Electrotech.