£ 35000.00 per annum
We are a market leading Medical Device Management Service and due to continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Engineer to join our team based in Swindon.
As our new Quality Engineer, you will take responsibility for ensuring the operation of quality sterilization processes are executed according to relevant standards and that the Quality Management System is adhered to.
You will review customer processing validation protocols and reports in order to ensure compliance with relevant and specific standards. As the Quality Engineer you will initiate corrective actions ensuring all relevant parties are informed, you will then verify the effectiveness of these paying due attention to closure dates and ensure these objectives are achieved within this set time.
- Managing and identifying training requirements and attending when necessary
- Maintaining and updating (where necessary) the eQMS
- Supplier Management
- Creation and maintenance of customer technical agreements
- Supporting the department through activities such as providing training within your area of expertise
- Regularly conduct internal and inspecting external calibration of all calibrated instrumentation
- Provide required preparation and auditing support
- Ensure internal audit schedule is performed as agreed within timescales
- Review of routine batch records
- Report to the Site Quality Manager and provide cover when required
- Undertake other reasonable duties when necessary
- Experience working within the Medical Device, Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology Sector
- Experience in an engineering environment (advantageous)
- Strong communication skills
- Energetic and proactive attitude
- Organisational skills
- Ability to work in a professional and timely manner
- Qualified to degree level in life science (advantageous)
- Experience working within a quality focused environment (advantageous)
If you have the necessary skills and experience and want to join a company passionate about your progression, click apply now or call 01189239234 and ask for Kris Holmes.