£ 44500.00 per annum
A new opportunity has become available for a leading engineering company specialising in the design, development and manufacturing of medical devices. Due to continued growth and expansion, they have an exciting opportunity for a multi-skilled Maintenance Technician to join their highly motivated team.
The successful candidate is required to provide both Mechanical (60%) and Electrical (40%) support to all areas of manufacturing and their processes in clean rooms and controlled environments on a continuous night shift with attractive shift allowance.
In return they are offering a competitive basic salary with a generous shift allowance, benefits and ongoing training, development and career progression with this rapidly growing market leader.
The Ideal Candidate
- Electro-Mechanical Engineering Qualification - HND, HNC, C & G or a time served apprenticeship
- Qualified to 17th Edition Level - 16th and 18th also acceptable
- Strong working knowledge of fault finding and repair in electrical and mechanical
- Experience working with high speed automated machinery
- Experience of pneumatic and hydraulic systems and PLC's (Desirable)
- Good safety awareness of electric, compressed air and pressurised systems
- IT literate and able to navigate systems
- Excellent time management skills
As the successful Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician, your role will entail providing support to achieve production output standards, monitor machines performances, maintaining production machinery whilst planning and executing preventative maintenance programs and responding quickly to machine breakdowns. You will be required to advise on technical issues and support continuous improvement activities. Utilising SAP you will ensure sufficient machine spare parts are in stock.
Please apply within or contact Charlie Rush for more information