£ 20000.00 per annum
We are a national engineering company specialising in the design, development, manufacture, and installation of bespoke systems. Due to continued growth we have an exciting opportunity for an Engineering Technician to join our highly motivated team.
The Engineering Technician will be responsible for the successful design, implementation, installation and testing of our systems and products, working predominately from our Stirling facility with occasional visits to customer sites in the region.
The successful candidate can expect extensive training and development within a clear career path for progression.
Role responsibilities include:
- Assembly and test of hardware / products
- Execution of Factory Acceptance Tests
- Development of CAD drawings for hardware / products and project documentation
- Assisting project engineers with the development of design documentation and test protocols
- Supporting the project engineering team with the configuration of application software (Windows operating system and associated PC hardware).
What we are looking for from prospective applicants is either an A Level (or better) in an Engineering discipline &/or previous workshop or manufacture experience. In addition, a great attitude when it comes to learning, problem solving and working under pressure, along with the ability to use hand tools and other associated equipment. You will need to be Computer Literate on a Windows Operating System and competent using Microsoft Office programs (e.g. Word, Visio, Excel & Outlook) - Experience with CAD software such as AutoCAD would be advantageous but not essential.
If you are interested in finding out more or would like to be considered, please hit “Apply Now”.
More jobs like this