£ 55000.00 per annum
Senior Design Engineer - Stevenage
A major player in the Pressure Equipment market, having been around for around 100 years. They specialise in the design and manufacture of their product line, allowing you to be a real part of what is being produced within the business.
This role is for a Senior Design Engineer with aspiration of Engineering Management in the future and will keep you hands-on within engineering.
The Role & Responsibilities.
- Full life cycle design involvement, including development of new products.
- Perform engineering calculations including stress, loads and tolerance calcs.
- Working directly with customer and suppliers.
- Driving continuous improvement within engineering and test departments.
- Responsible for producing 3D design and engineering drawings.
What our client is looking for?
- Educated within Mechanical Engineering (HND/HNC, Apprentice or Degree educated).
- A full life cycle designer with leadership experience, whether that's project leadership or mentoring/coaching other engineers.
- Proficient in 3D CAD, produced DFM/DFA drawings (advantageous to have used CFD/FEA in previous role).
- An engineer who is an engineer outside work and education.
- Experience of; casting, fabrication, welding, machining, injection and compression moulding.
Package (based on experience).
£45,000 to £55,000 per annum, plus benefits.
If you are interested in working for an established business that can offer you path to management whilst remaining hands-on in engineering then apply within or contact James Ewart at Orion Electrotech.
More jobs like this