£ 280000.00 per annum
**Mechanical Quality Inspector**
**£26,000 - £28,000**
An established Engineering Manufacture based in Slough is seeking a Mechanical Quality Inspector to join the team, the main duties of the role will be to inspect high precision machined parts using FARO Arm and handheld inspection tools.
Main duties for the Mechanical Quality Inspector will be:
- Reading engineering drawings and instructions to comprehend the quality expectation for those materials.
- Inspecting and testing mechanical materials to ensure they meet those quality expectations.
- Approve or reject material with respect to quality standards.
- Monitoring and reporting to the relevant people on materials that may affect the machine build process.
- Raising and documenting any non-conformances and recording supplier performance.
- To maintain and check all calibrated equipment within the inspection area.
- Assist the Operations Manager with ad-hoc duties.
- Follow and comply with all quality management system requirements.
- Using handheld inspection tools
Experience and skills needed to be the successful Mechanical Quality Inspector:
- Proven experience as a quality inspector or relevant role, inspecting Machine parts.
- A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach.
- Analytical mindset
- Knowledge of the Process and/or Engineering industry.
- Excellent communication, organisation, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office.
- Full UK driving license is essential
- CMM Capability would be a bonus
To find out more on the role APPLY NOW!!