£ 35000.00 per annum
** Supply Chain Planner **
**9 month Maternity Cover**
**£30,000 - £35,000 Pro rota**
My Client is an established engineering manufacturing producing a niche product within the market, they are seeking an experienced Supply Chain Planner who has experience of working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment expediting and chasing materials.
Main duties of the Supply Chain Planner will be:
- Placing purchase orders on suppliers via the MRP system
- Negotiate pricing to achieve optimum cost per item.
- Implementation and development of supplier base in line with company objectives
- Compliance with procurement process, procedures, and company ethics
- Establish good relationships with internal clients and project teams
- Ensure a robust negotiation process is applied in the engagement process.
- Scheduling and ordering materials from engineering drawings
- Communicate technical drawing requirements clearly to suppliers
- Generating stock reports for our suppliers.
- Expediting of purchase orders.
- Support the team in contract negotiations.
- Monitoring stock levels to keep optimum stock
- Committing materials to customer orders
- Planning supply chain to avoid material shortages in production
- Manage supplier performance through feedback and review.
To find out more APPLY NOW! or submit your CV to [email protected]
More jobs like this