Electronic Design Engineer
42,000 to 55,000 (dependant on experience)
If you are an Electronic Design Engineer who enjoys being part of projects from start to finish and working on new product development.... well this could be the role for you!
You will be working for a well established and market leading business in process control industry, they operate across a range of industries supplying market leading technologies to their customers. In this role you will be able to work on embedded software and hardware design, product development and delivering new products to market from a blank sheet of paper.
The big draw for me to this role is the autonomy and support/training on offer, you will have a chance to work closely with senior figures in the team who can empower you with their knowledge as well as allow you to utilise what you have learnt in your career to date in order help create innovative designs to further establish the product ranges stature in the market.
As Electronic Design Engineer the typical day to day will be as follows;
- New and Existing Product Development
- Embedded Software (C/C++) design and implementation for microcontrollers
- PC based Software design and implementation
- Hardware schematic design and PCB layout
- Product testing and evaluation
- Writing supporting documentation
- Working with customers
What our client is looking to see from applications for the Electronic Design Engineer;
- Experience over education although a Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent is desirable
- Someone with 2-3 years in Electronic / Hardware / Embedded Design will thrive in this role
- Embedded Programming experience is quite key to this role, so this will be a must have
- In addition to the above a real must have in real world experience is C / C++
If you are looking for somewhere to establish yourself and help take a product range forward, continuing to push the boundaries then you need to hit apply. The company have excellent staff retention, reward their staff for performance and offer good benefits such as; 25 days holiday, Christmas Bonus and more.
Apply within for the Electronic Design Engineer vacancy or contact James Ewart at Orion Electrotech.