£ 35000.00 per annum
Mechanical Design Engineer - Reading
A global design and manufacturer working on a range of products within the defence and aerospace market. This role will be situated in a department specifically working on electromechanical products and specifically looking into electromechanical components.
Our customer offers you the chance to work in a close-knit team within the organisation, working on full life cycle of the product and working cross-functionally with various engineering disciplines to give you the full picture of what you are working on.
The Role & Responsibilities.
- Undertake detailed design work on new and existing products.
- Maintain and upkeep of technical documentation relating to your design work.
- Assist the sales team in supplying customers with product solutions.
- Work closely with senior members of the team, keeping them updated on project/design requirements.
- Customer facing work involved, some travel from time to time.
What our client is looking for?
- Mechanical Engineering qualification.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes such as milling, turning, plastic injection, moulding, casting, CNC, welding etc.
- 3 years minimum Design experience.
- Proficiency in 3D CAD.
- Basic electrical knowledge.
Package (based on experience).
£30,000 to £35,000 per annum, plus benefits.
More jobs like this