£ 50000.00 per annum
Mechanical Design Engineer - Oxford
A major force in the 3D Printing world, having grown exponentially since their inception back in the mid-2010's! This operation has gone from operating a small start-up to establishing themselves firmly within their marketplace.
The produce the full solution for their customers in the 3D Printing market, machines, parts, tooling, and production equipment is what they do! They are all about the people behind the product, so they pride themselves on bringing engineering talent with innovative minds into the business.
At the moment with are looking for several Mechanical Design Engineers to join the team in Oxford.
The Role & Responsibilities.
- Carrying out detailed mechanical design work including 3D modelling, simulation & verification testing.
- Responsible for Mechanical part selection taking into consideration obsolescence, availability & cost.
- Ensuring all technical documentation is kept up to date, as well as keeping ahead of the latest manufacturing techniques/processes and drawing standards.
- Reporting on status of all assigned design projects to stakeholders within the business.
- Checking and validating other Mechanical Design Engineers work (coaching and supporting).
What our client is looking for?
- A minimum 5 years' experience in Design Engineering.
- Proficient with Solidworks (other CAD packages considered, based on relevant experience).
- Experience with; gear trains, 3d printing, die casting, machining, injection moulding.
- Good understanding of DFMEA and PFMA.
- Strong ability in engineering calculations: stress /strain, load, tolerance calculations etc.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or similar).
Package (based on experience).
£35,000 to £45,000 per annum, plus benefits.
If your keen to work for a company at the forefront of their market and be part of what is going to be a very exciting journey, then apply within or contact James Ewart at Orion Electrotech.
More jobs like this