£ 20000.00 per annum
Our client a leading Electronics Manufacturer based in Luton is currently looking to appoint an experience SMT Operator to join there highly skilled team. The SMT Operator will be responsible for the following duties.
- Assemble product in accordance with defined build instructions and IPC-A-610 standards
- Ensure all deviations from IPC-A-610 standards are clearly & concisely documented on build instructions prior to commencement of any work on customers products
- Ensure defined processes are robust, clear & concise and can consistently achieve the required standards, if any work is commenced on any operation it is considered that the available documentation is of a quality that will consistently deliver the expected results.
- Ensure you are confident that you have been trained to a level where you can demonstrate the required capabilities & competencies to achieve / exceed expected levels
- Ensure all processes are stringently adhered to, any gaps or process improvements should be highlighted to your immediate supervision. They will ensure that effective remedial actions are taken in a timely manner including updating supporting documentation in QMS
- Compliance with the company Quality Standard and procedures
- Notification to immediate supervision on any job you cannot achieve the quoted build times
To be successful in this role the SMT Operator will have most if not all of the following skills and experience
Minimum level 4 operation on skills matrix and working towards a level 5 (as shown below) on all of the areas as detailed below:
- Pre-kit all three SMT machines
- Program and operate SpeedPrint machine
- Create placement program and set value checks for Europlacer
- Create/ adjust component packages on Europlacer
- Carrying out maintenance on Europlacer line
- Operate TSM and Hella ovens
- Experience with EuroPlacer
- Program and operate Mirtec and OMNI AOI's
- Red jobs 1'st off
- Operate Vapour phase
- Operate X-Ray machine
- Control of solder paste
- Handle Moisture Level components
- Clarion Time Monitoring
- Certification to IPC-A-610
- PC literate
- Confident in using Aegis, CircuitCAM and CheckPoint
Key Competencies/Attributes Required:
- Flexible approach
- Quality oriented
- Attention to detail
Expectation for All Employees:
Supports the organization's mission, vision, and values by exhibiting the following behaviours:
- Competence and commitment to excellence
- Teamwork - building strong, long-term partnerships with our suppliers and customers (internal and external).
- Integrity - commitment to and acting with high ethical standards.
- Respect - demonstration of esteem, concern, and courtesy towards fellow employees
- Compliance within required standards
- Continuous improvement - sustaining an environment that fosters the elimination of waste and variation in process.
- Commitment to our community
- Accountability and ownership - taking responsibility for one's actions and an active role in career development.
More jobs like this