£24,000 - £30,000
Orion Electrotech are privately owned specialist engineering recruitment agency based in Lower Earley (Reading). Due to high demand for our recruitment services from our clients and as part of our expansion plans, we are currently looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant who is driven and has strong sales ability to join our successful team.
This is an exciting journey to be a part of, and as a Recruitment Consultant you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the very best consultants within the industry.
Recruitment is an extremely competitive industry where only the best are successful, that is why our dedicated in house trainer and our bespoke recruitment training will give you the edge against your competitors. So, if you are looking to join one of the best recruitment agencies around (we are number 6 in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work For) then you should talk to us here at Orion.
Why work for us?
- Excellent training with classroom and desk coaching to ensure your success.
- We are a stable and growing company where retention of staff is over 6.5 years on average.
- You will not just be a number here, each new Trainee Consultant has a mapped out career path from day one - we listen to what you want.
- Progression can come quickly, but we appreciate that you need time to be successful, so we give you that.
- Our Culture is supportive, fun and you will be joining a team that is committed to success.
- We offer great incentives from all expenses paid for meals to free holiday to far flung destinations.
- Last but by no means least, you will have the opportunity to realise your full earning potential with an uncapped commission scheme where you can write your own pay cheque!
- We almost forgot you will have a 3pm finish on a Friday - we find that the little things matter too!
What are we looking for in a Recruitment Consultant?
- Ability to build great relationships- Passionate about driving sales, hitting targets and hungry to succeed- Driven, ambitious and resilient- Previous sales experience (retail, telesales, insurance, banking, estate agency, call-centre etc)- Excellent communication skills
If you feel that you have the right transferable skills and experience to be a Recruitment Consultant then simply Click and apply now if you would like to find out more then call Georgina Letchford at Orion Electrotech Reading.
More jobs like this
Recruitment ConsultantSalary: £24,000 Location: Reading
Trainee Recruitment ConsultantSalary: £18,000 Location: Reading
Recruitment ConsultantSalary: £24,000 Location: Reading, Berks
Business Administration ApprenticeSalary: £16,000 Location: Reading
Trainee Business Development ExecutiveSalary: £22,000 Location: Reading