£18,000 - £24,000
Lower Earley Reading
Location: Lower Earley (just outside of Reading) - free parking onsite.
Are you currently working successfully in sales but looking for a change?…
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Orion you can expect a competitive basic salary 18-24K with uncapped commission, regular bonus schemes with 21 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), pension, private healthcare or gym membership and 3pm finish on Fridays.
Orion are very different to any other recruitment consultancy, and although recruitment is a demanding career choice we reward your resilience with our great work life balance, amazing incentives and family feel, friendly culture.
Due to high demand for our recruitment services from our clients and as part of our expansion plans, we are currently looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant who is driven and has strong sales and phone based experience - your previous experience does not need to be in recruitment. We deal with some of the biggest brand names in the engineering world - 84% of our business is repeat. We are also number 6 in The Sunday Times Best Small company to work for 2018! By choosing a career with Orion you will be given 6-months training with our in-house trainer, plus on-going support through mentoring and coaching to give you the knowledge and support you need to be a successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
The Exciting Benefits we offer!
* Annual incentives abroad (holidays to Ibiza, Dubai, New York, Las Vegas etc)
* Top Performer lunch clubs (Michelin star restaurants and London days out)
* 3pm finish on Fridays, so you can start your weekend early!
* Competitive Basic Salary and un-capped commission * We are a stable and growing company (average length of service is 6.5 years)* Each Consultant has a mapped-out career path from day one, we listen to you.
* Company Sport Teams - Football/Golf
* Length of service awards (champagne, vouchers, and extra holiday)
What are we looking for in a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?* Ability to build great relationships* Passionate about driving sales, hitting targets and hungry to succeed!* Driven, ambitious and resilient
* Customer service skills * Previous sales experience (retail, telesales, insurance, banking, estate agency, call-centre etc)* Excellent communication skills
If you feel that you have the right transferable skills and experience to be a Trainee Recruitment Consultant then simply Click and apply now if you would like to find out more call Lynne Moss at Orion Electrotech Reading.
More jobs like this
Trainee Recruitment ConsultantSalary: £18,000 Location: Reading
Business Administration ApprenticeSalary: £16,000 Location: London
Trainee Buisness Development ExecutiveSalary: £18,000 Location: Reading
Sales ExecutiveSalary: £18,000 Location: Reading
Trainee Recruitment ConsultantSalary: £18,000 Location: Lower Earley