£ 45000.00 per annum
Mechanical Design Engineer - Kent
A product design organization with over 40 years of experience in producing a well engineering and beautifully presented electromechanical product with the addition of market leading technologies taking the product to the forefront of its market.
Benefitting from the onsite manufacturing to compliment the design and development taking place at their HQ in Kent. We are currently looking to hire a Mechanical Design Engineer to join the team and contribute to the design and development of the product line.
Providing a well-engineered and aesthetically pleasing product is the goal!
The Role & Responsibilities.
- Concept design and layout of showering products to meet the functional and cost requirements
- Investigate current product issues & define solutions.
- Organise subcontracting the manufacture of models.
- Detail development to achieve functional requirement and allow manufacture and assembly of components
- Work with other departments and suppliers as required, to ensure a smooth transition through manufacturing of product changes/solutions into production
What our client is looking for?
- A Mechanically Qualified Design Engineer
- Can create an aesthetically pleasing product that are well engineered
- Experience of product development
- Experience of working on multiple product lines, being able to adapt working on projects simultaneously
Package (based on experience).
£35,000 to £45,0000 per annum + Package
Working for a true market leader and a team looking to continually develop/produce well engineered and aesthetically pleasing products. If you are interested, then please apply within or contact James Ewart at Orion Electrotech.
More jobs like this