£ 30000 per annum
My client is a global provider of HVAC systems, managing the process from concept through install for major educational, commercial and some residential clients. Due to an increase in project work load over the last 12 months they need a new Project Engineer to help project manage their clients and ensure steady deliver of these projects.
As Project Engineer you will be;
- Managing multiple projects varying in value and timescales
- You will be required to produce 2D Drawings for correspondence & production (AutoCAD)
- Coordination and logistics of installations
- Managing internal stakeholders to ensure the delivery of projects on time
My client offers and encourages career development with training programmes discussed then put into place, they offer flexible working hours and regularly re-group as an organisation to keep in touch with what is going on within the business, they also to celebrate success' and let their hair down.
The successful candidate for the position of Project Engineer will ideally have;
- 2-3-years experience running projects (Graduates with HVAC experience will be considered)
- HVAC experience is hugely advantageous
- Having worked in construction would be considered if not directly within HVAC
- HNC/HND, Degree in Mechanical Engineering is not essential but advantageous
- AutoCAD proficiency is a must
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a successful and supportive organisation who take care of their staff. Please apply within or contact Bella Gott at Orion Electrotech, Reading.
More jobs like this