£ 40000.00 per annum
£35,000 - £40,000 DOE + Life Insurance + Private Medical care or Medical Cashback Benefits + 25 days holiday plus BH + 7% Pension Contribution*
My Client manufacture a complex electromechanical product across high and low volume manufacturing, due to continued growth they are seeking an experience Electrical engineer to support Production functions and helping to ensure production is running.
Key responsibilities for the appointed Operations Engineer:
- Managing and leading projects ranging from product improvements through to the implementation of new shop-floor processes and equipment.
- Liaising with project task stakeholders.
- Justification and implementation of major capital investment and future capital requirements.
- Ensuring compliance to the health and safety legislation. This includes carrying out process, equipment and product risk assessments, specifying and maintaining appropriate safety procedures.
- Identifying and implementing cost improvement opportunities. These include improvements to training, equipment, procedures, processes, and products.
- Design, manufacture, commissioning and support of test equipment on the shop-floor
- Test equipment development including structured documentation to engineering specification.
- Detailed design, development, documentation and system evaluation. Typically electronically interfacing instrumentation and high level software.
- Providing high level technical support and training to production staff.
Skills and experience needed to be the successful Operations Engineer:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated with good team working skills.
- Ability to fault find software and electronically.
- Ability to understand design for safety, quality, manufacturability, performance, serviceability, reliability and cost effectiveness.
- A working knowledge of Health and Safety legislation as it relates to the role.
- Ability to electronically interface instrumentation to data acquisition systems and develop high level software UIs.
- A “state of the art” knowledge of manufacturing methods and technology including production equipment, manufacturing and design processes.
- Electrical / Electronics design using a CAD package (ORCAD desirable)
- Coding in LabVIEW and / or C# high level software languages
To find out more APPLY now! or submit your CV directly to [email protected]
Due to a high level of applications, if I do not respond to your application within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful at this time
More jobs like this