£ 55000.00 per annum
Looking for a Senior Design Engineer to join a great client of ours currently in the midst of developing new products. A Senior Design Engineer who can work the full product life cycle, who is a hands on individual and loves engineering.
Our client is a design and manufacturing powerhouse in their market, based in Hertfordshire. As the Senior Design Engineer, you will be working on a range of products within the under pressure equipment market.
The ideal Senior Design Engineer will have;
- Engineering Education (Degree, Apprenticeship, HND/HNC) Mech Eng or similar
- Experience of full product life cycle design
- Design Engineering experience with under pressure equipment, pipework or systems
- Proficient in 3D CAD, use/experience of CFD & FEA would be advantageous
- An engineering hobbyist to whom engineering is not just a job
- Experience of; casting, fabrication, welding, machining, injection and compression moulding
The role of Senior Design Engineer will include (but not be limited to);
- Develop new products from concept to production
- Perform engineering calculations: stress, load, tolerance calculations
- Liaise with customers and suppliers
- Drive continuous improvement within the engineering and test department
- Responsible for producing 3D design and engineering drawings
It's a great time to join an established team and brand, if you are looking to join an engineering team where engineering is the lifeblood of the business and the people within, then you are applying to the right place. There
If you are looking for progress, then there is also the opportunity for that too. They are very encouraging and supportive business looking to hire a Senior Design Engineer not just for the short term.
More jobs like this