£ 30000.00 per annum
£30,000k DOE + Annual Bonus + Canteen on site + Life Insurance + 7.5% Pension Contribution + 25 days holiday plus BH
My Client is an engineering manufacture seeking an experience Demand Planner to join the team, you will be responsible for optimising demand planning and stock holding, increasing stability in availability whilst consulting with the Sales teams on future demand projections and availability.
Main duties for the Demand Planner will be:
- Be responsible for the effective provision of parts, including:
- Forecasting and Demand planning through replenishment policies, including the development and management of these policies.
- Working directly with Production and Warehouse teams to ensure planning requirements are achieved.
- Reporting of KPI's.
- Supporting co-ordination of engineering changes for CSD.
- Management of SAP master data for replenishment policies.
- Management of SAP MRP Dashboard and processes.
- Lead and develop Inventory Obsolescence process.
- Parts expediting when required.
- Effectively communicate issues, problems or difficulties to the appropriate department as and when required.
- Escalate issues as appropriate, keeping key colleagues informed.
- Suggest, discuss and implement improvements to systems as required, liaising with appropriate departments.
Experience and skills needed to be the successful Demand Planner:
- Proven experience working in an engineering manufacturing environment
- Use of SAP (Ideally)
- Demand planning / forecasting
- Supply Chain / Expediting
- Experience in a manufacturing logistics / planning environment
- Dealing with customers (Internal and External)
To find out more on the role APPLY NOW or submit your CV directly to [email protected]