£ 30000.00 per annum
A well-established Aerospace and Defence company in Brighton are currently on the lookout for a Test Technician. Working within a large team fascinated by and committed to technological and engineering advancement.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for an Test Technician to advance their career, working for one of the market leaders within their industry.
Day to day responsibilities of the Test Technician include:
- Assisting with the set up and running of Vibration and Thermal tests
- Using the laboratories vast range of machinery
- Recording all information gained from the tests performed - Using Microsoft Packages
- Supporting with the day to day upkeep and maintenance of equipment and machinery within the environment
- A proven ability to work skilfully and methodically according to technical standards and quality processes
The successful Test Technician will have the below experience/qualifications:
- Hands-on experience of using basic laboratory equipment - mechanical and electrical measurement
- Proven track record in environmental testing
- Minimum ONC qualification or equivalent advantageous
The successful Test Technician will also be required to complete security clearance.
If you are interested in the above Test Technician position, please click apply!
More jobs like this