Senior Project Manager
£70000 - £90000 per year
Lead Project Manager
Salary: Highly Competitive
Performance Bonus: Yes
Company Car/ Car Allowance: Yes
Our client is a leading company focused on engineering transportation and digitalisation. They are playing a crucial role in future of the UK railway. Using advanced digital solutions, they are ensuring safe, efficient, reliable, and ultimately better rail services.
As the Lead Project Manager, you will collaborate with various teams to implement their design and technology solutions for the UK rail industry, ensuring delivery, stakeholder engagement, and project governance.
- Safe project delivery to specified objectives, adhering to the Business Management System
- Championing safety and environmental management
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Collaborating with engineering teams to meet customer needs
- Oversee system integration and ensure supply chain efficiency
- Experience in full project life cycle delivery within rolling stock fleet maintenance, modification, refresh or overhaul
- Relevant Lead Project Management experience in technical railway engineering with complex stakeholder management
- Manage a multidisciplinary project management team.
- Ensure that the necessary inputs and outputs between the functions are fully understood, delivered by the programme.
- Monitor progress against specific project programmes and budgets, identifying and mitigating diverse trends through effective corrective management action.
- Lead effectively, create opportunity and risk management processes to ensure overall project success.
- Minimum HND ideally Degree qualification with extensive project management and business management experience.
Offering digitalisation solutions for the rail sector with a track record in innovation.
To find out more email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a call.Apply Now