Health, Safety and Environment Support Manager
£57000 per year
Health, Safety and Environment Support Manager (HSEM) '' UK & I Mono.
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 £500 pcm Car allowance Bonus Expenses paid
Orion is partnered with a well-established business located in the north which is recruiting for a highly experienced Health, Safety & Environment Support Manager.
The focus of this Health, Safety and environment Support Manager is to oversee & manage the entire project from health and safety, compliance, site improvement, writing new policies and procedures to change management and continuous improvement.
The right candidate will be responsible for 3 sites in Cupar, North Allerton & Langwathby So will have to be comfortable traveling during the week for this role.
Health, Safety & Environment Support Manager Duties:
- Responsible for ensuring the highest levels of regulatory compliance for Health, Safety, and Environmental are applied at the sites within their region.
- Site improvement plans working to Kizan and Lean standards.
- Culture improvement and behavioural safety
- Writing policies and procedures
- Develop health and safety procedures.
- Implement changes to improve safety & reduce risk
Health, Safety & Environment Support Manager Experience:
- Must have experience working in a heavy industrial plant environment
- Strong influencer with a range of stakeholders with the ability to communicate strategic plans and projects.
- Riddor Reports
- Knowledge of Health, Safety, and Environmental good practice and control expectations.
- Flexible and able to manage priorities, resolve problems, and escalate issues in a fast-paced environment.
- NEBOSH General in Occupational Health & Safety (or greater)
- NEBOSH fire certificate
- IEMA Certificate OR Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management (or equivalent).
- Experience gained in the Food or Agricultural industry.
- Good understanding of improvement processes, tolls, and capability-building
Shifts: Monday - Friday Hybrid role 4x days on-site 1x day working from home.
If you like the look of this Health, Safety & Environment Support Manager role then click and apply or if you would like further information please contact Katie Maisey at Orion Electrotech AylesburyApply Now