£27000 per year
Location - Salfords (Surrey)
Salary - Up to £28,000 p/a
Working hours - 8 am '' 4:30 pm (Friday finish at 4 pm)
Orion is proud to partner with a company that has pioneered advancements in materials testing since the invention of the first universal testing machine. With a rich history of innovation, the company remains a leader in the field, offering a comprehensive range of testing solutions. This company is looking for an Assembler to join its team of knowledgeable and experienced assemblers. The company will provide training on the specifics of the job role and will consider candidates with experience from any industry.
Job Responsibilities for the Assembler
- To mechanically assemble and build "material testing" machines, mechanical and pneumatic grips, and other precise instruments, mechanically fitting parts including wiring looms and electronic displays.
- To complete all paperwork and documentation required ie Employment, Timesheets, work orders, etc.
- To assist with annual stock count
- Keep the station and area clean and tidy.
- A requirement to undertake other duties as may reasonably be required.
Job Requirements for the Assembler
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings, general assembly drawings and geometric tolerances.
- Able to operate a variety of hand/machine tools.
Job Benefits for the Assembler
- 25 days holidays ( 8 days holiday)
- company pension
- Life assurance
- Free parking
- Branded uniform
Please don't hesitate to give Charlie at Orion a call on 01189239207 or press APPLY NOW! '' we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are not able to respond to every application personally, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. To see our other available vacancies please visit our website.