£80000 - £90000 per year
The company is a World Leader in the Medical industry, and they are renowned for developing and manufacturing products that are used at home and in hospitals. As a result of strong business growth, there is a requirement to recruit for an Engineering Manager to join the Development Engineering Group of R&D.
As the Engineering Manager, you will play a pivotal role in the innovation of new processes, products and engineering solutions. The Engineering Manager's focus will be on supporting the ongoing development of product, process and people, managing strategic relationships both internally and externally (including equipment suppliers), delivering business critical engineering projects.
The Engineering Manager will:
- Lead innovation strategies for both product and production systems.
- Propose and investigate new and innovative manufacturing processes for consideration in future sensor and process projects.
- Leverage market and technological insight to develop ideas, proposals and strategies to support continuous development in the fast-evolving market.
- Provide technical expertise in the development and improvement of complex manufacturing equipment and systems.
- Work closely with project leads across the R&D function to ensure that suitable infrastructure, resource, and equipment is available to business-critical projects.
- Build effective relationships with external suppliers, partners in industry, academia, and other bodies to identify, assess, and develop new technologies, processes and materials presenting potential business opportunities.
What we offer the Engineering Manager:
- Salary paying up to £90,000 p.a doe
- A class-leading defined contribution pension scheme
- Share ownership scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Subsidised canteen
- Flexible benefits scheme
If this opportunity as an Engineering Manager is of interest to you, don't hesitate and get in touch asap!
Thank you for your application. Due to the volume of applications, we receive, unfortunately we are not able to respond to every application personally, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. To see our other available vacancies please visit our website. https://www.orionelectrotech.com/
Click here to apply or contact Ben Cottriall at Orion Recruitment at: firstname.lastname@example.org or via: 0118 923 9242Apply Now
Control System Engineer
£50000 - £60000 per year
£27000 - £33000 per year
Control Systems Engineer
£38000 - £55000 per year