£29000 - £31000 per year
Job Title: Electro-Mechanical Technician
Starting salary of £29k rising up to £31k per annum
Powerstar is a renowned industry leader in energy solutions, committed to providing innovative and sustainable power management systems. With a rich history spanning over two decades, Powerstar has established a solid reputation for excellence in designing, manufacturing, and delivering high-quality voltage optimisation and energy storage solutions.
We are proudly partnered with Powerstar and have successfully placed 15 shopfloor personnel in the last 12 months, but luckily for you they are still looking for 4 more Electro-Mechanical Technicians to join their every growing team due to continuous growth within the business.
We are looking to speak to anyone with experience in the following:
- Wiring (point to point)
- Soldering onto wires
- Mechanical assembly
As an Electro-Mechanical Technician your duties will include but are not limited to the below:
- Mechanical build working from work instructions using a variety of hand tools
- Wiring (point to point) following work instructions and basic wiring diagrams
- Installation of completed electrical power units
The successful Electro-Mechanical Technician will ideally have the below experience:
- Proficient in reading and interpreting electrical schematics and engineering drawings.
- Strong knowledge of electrical components, wiring techniques, and industry standards.
- Familiarity with basic hand tools used within mechanical assembly
- Strong soldering and crimping skills
As an Electro-Mechanical Technician at Powerstar you'll receive an excellent benefits package:
- 5% bonus
- Starting salary of £29k rising up to £31k per annum
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday
- Progression and training
- EAP Programme
Click 'apply' to begin your journey with Powerstar today!
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to respond to every application personally, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. To see our other available vacancies please visit our website.Apply Now
£27000 - £32000 per year
£27000 - £35000 per year
£25000 per year