Business Development Manager
£50000 - £65000 per year
As a manufacturing business, they have consistently seen significant increases in their revenue and profits and they are happy to say that this is due to the dedication and hard work of all of their team members, who proactively contribute to the end result.
If you have experience in driving business growth by identifying and securing new business opportunities in the energy or engineering sector, the role of Business Development Manager could be an opportunity to grow your career with in this very well-established yet rapidly growing firm.
The role of Business Development Manager will be responsible for the following areas:
- Generate leads through networking and leveraging existing industry relationships
- Execute effective sales strategies to achieve business objectives and revenue targets
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key clients through the long sales cycles for high value infrastructure projects
- Drive revenue growth through client acquisition
- Attend industry events and conferences to stay informed about industry trends and establish Powerstar as a thought leader
- Collate competitor analysis and market research, feed this back to internal stakeholders
By joining this business as their new Business Development Manager you will be rewarded with:
- Company pension
- Car allowance
- Salary is negotiable dependant on skills and experience
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days for Bank Holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Annual bonus
We will be excited to hear from you if you can demonstrate the following skills for this Business Development Manager role:
- Strong understanding of energy technologies or a related industry
- Proven experience as a Business Development Manager, ideally in the energy or infrastructure sectors
- Experience selling to all levels of business up to C-Suite
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of and experience in using solution selling skills and practices
- Ability to travel as required to meet and manage portfolio of clients
If this role of Business Development Manager is of interest simply click apply or if you have any further questions, please contact David Thompson at Orion Electrotech Reading.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to respond to every application personally, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. To see our other available vacancies please visit our website.
Senior Specialist EHS
£55000 per year
Service Engineer - Sheffield
£30000 - £33000 per year
AI Data Modelling Engineer
£40000 - £45000 per year