£25000 per year
Salary - Up to £25,000 p/a
Shift - 8:00am - 4:30pm Monday to Wednesday / 8:00am - 4:00pm Thursday and Friday
Location - Dorchester
Job Type - Permanent
We are proud to partner with a company who are looking for an Assembler to join their team. With a great working environment and motivation to always progress they are looking to hire and train an assembler. If you have assembling experience then press APPLY NOW to find out more about this great opportunity!
Company benefits for the Assembler:
- Pension auto
- Health care cash plan
- employment bike scheme
- free parking
- 25 days Bank holidays
- Shutdown 5 days
Key Responsibilities of the Assembler:
- Assembling products
- Assist with projects where needed
- Quality checking of both own work and others to ensure the quality of product produced is to the required standard.
- Responsible for own workspace and area to ensure it is maintained in a clean and acceptable standard.
- Raise any production difficulties or issues in a timely manner.
- H&S working to health & safety standards.
Essential skills for the Assembler:
- Good attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Able to work under own initiative
- Ability to work within a quality system
- Can do attitude
Desirable skills for the Assembler:
- Experience in a manufacturing or workshop environment
- An understanding of electronics and principles of electrical assembly
- Soldering of components
- Demonstrable ability to use a selection of hand tools
- Knowledge of manufacturing techniques
If you would like to know more about the job press APPLY NOW or get in contact with Jacob at Orion Electrotech!
£27000 - £32000 per year
£27000 - £35000 per year
Contract Maintenance Engineer
£30 - £35 per hour