£25000 - £27000 per year
Are you an Assembler looking for a great opportunity in a pleasant, clean, and friendly environment? Well, keep reading.
Orion are proud to partner once again with our engineering client based in the heart of Reading who are looking to recruit five individuals who will have the golden opportunity to work with some of the most experienced and well versed in the business to be a part of their team.
Job title: Assembler
An excellent starting salary
Essential requirements of the Assembler:
- Previously have used engineering drawings
- Thru hole soldering - Preferably
- Surface mount experience (desirable)
Role and Responsibilities of the Assembler role:
- Previous assembler experience on a smaller scale
- Wiring, Soldering and Crimping experience
- Electrical and Mechanical drawings (not essential)
Benefits of the Assembler role:
- 25 days holiday bank holidays
- Closed between Christmas and New Year
- Private health care
- Company pension that matches 6%
- Flexible benefits program (multiple flexible benefits to add on)
- Sick pay scheme
- Profit share – 2.9% of salary paid in previous years
- Overtime = 1.5 rate
Just to reiterate all we need to see from you is a passion to kickstart your career within a growing environment and know your way around basic mechanical and electrical engineering processes.
Our partner company are ready for you to start straight away and they will respect a notice period if necessary. If you are interested or wish to hear more, click apply now for the Assembler below or call Luke B at Orion today.
Thank you for your application. Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to respond to every application personally, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. To see our other available vacancies please visit our website.