What an amazing Christmas party. 2018 will definitely go down as one of the best!
From all the staff at the Reading office we would all like to say a massive thank you to the management team for organising such a fantastic night.
After a few games and drinks at Belushi’s during the day, we all checked in to the Amba Hotel, Charing Cross. We then had our annual awards ceremony to celebrate a brilliant year and ended the night with a Live band and DJ at Studio 88.
The winners of the annual Orion awards were:
- Joint 2nd place- Courtney & Ross Wright
- 1st place – James Ewart
- 3rd place – Kris Holmes
- 2nd place – Emma Shanly
- 1st place – Katie Carter
Upholding Company Values
- 3rd place – Kay Wren
- 2nd Place – Ross Wright
- 1st Place – Lynne Moss
Best Team Spirit
- Winners – Design Team
Most Improved Employee
- Joint 3rd place – James Ewart and Dan Wilson
- 1st place – Courtney Britten and Russell Pratt (after calculating all the votes, Russell was our winner)
Top Combined Biller
- 3rd place – Lee Dymott
- 2nd place – Grant Nesbitt
- 1st place – Taz Akhtar
Best Permanent Consultant
- Winner – Alison
Best Contract Consultant
- Winner - Dan Wilson
Joey Mcletchford (funny award)
- Winner - Rebecca James
Managers Consultant of the Year
- 3rd place – Alison Kemp
- 2nd place – Dan Wilson
- 1st place - Courtney Britten
Employee of the Year
- 3rd place – Dan Wilson and Alison Kemp
- 2nd place – Courtney Britten
- 1st place – Ross Wright
Some of the comments as to why Ross was chosen were:
- Always a smile on his face and gives so much to others
- Really up’d his game this year. He is doing a great job and has the respect of everyone in the office.
- He is an ambassador of the Orion brand and is always positive and motivated.
Well done to everyone, all of the awards are very well deserved.
If you want to find out more about our fun culture at Orion then visit our ‘exciting bits page’ https://www.orionelectrotech.com/work-us/exciting-bits