Orion is 100% committed to the standards and levels of professionalism that are relevant to the industry sectors we service and support.
The accreditations we have in place include:
- RISQS (Rail Industry) – Orion is audited annually and accredited to supply both Sentinel Registered and Non Sentinel Registered contingent labour for Trackside and Passenger and Freight Rail Vehicle. We currently hold a 5* pass rate.
- ISO 9001 (Reading Office) – Our Reading office ISO 9001 accreditation has been audited by the British Standards Institute (BSI) since 2003. We have never had a non-conformance raised against us.
- IPC J-STD-001 Certification - To the best of our knowledge we are the first UK employment business to train and permanently employ two of our own staff to IPC J-STD. Our certified IPC recruitment specialists are able to test and qualify candidates in our dedicated trade test facility.
- Constructionline is “the UK’s largest procurement and supply chain management service for the construction industry” now that we are a supplier to the construction industry, Constructionline means that we no longer need to repeatedly fill in standard pre-qualification forms for every construction tender. What's more, with 8,000 buyers already using the Constructionline database to source contractors and consultants, Constructionline will be a great tool to market our organisation.
- A 3 Star Best Companies accreditation is awarded to organisations that excel at understanding the importance of workplace engagement and genuinely values its people. With a BCI score of 738 or higher, the 3 Star accreditation reflects ‘extraordinary’ levels of workplace engagement.